Saturday, October 1

I din noe The Devil's Rejects VCD have release and since when this movie have shown in the cinema?Woah~BTW if i am not wrong this movie is coming soon in cinema.So STOP asking me to go watch VCD.Haa.So funny hur.

YES.I was totally piss off by you.Is not your fault or what and you no need to apologise to me.You ask me whether chatting with you in msn is boring anot.My reply is "ok lor."That means you are not that boring person to chat with.If you are a very boring person,i will 100% block you.And guess what.She ask me to go do my own things.I was like WTF?!.I no need people to tell me what to do.Please dun toy me around.So i reply her,"then you want me to do what?".I can said her reply almost make me vomit blood.

"watch vcd lor."

Yes.WATCH VCD.Thats her reply.I almost blow my top when i see her reply.I mean i can't understand your mentality.Can you imgaine you have been waitting for someone to online and so looking forward you can chat with her and in the end she ask you go watch vcd.And where the hell you want me to find the vcd?!That was totally ridiculous.

Maybe in the first place,i am at fault.I should be patience enough and explain to her that The Devil's Rejects is not VCD but a movie coming soon and maybe ask her whether she is interested in watching the movie anot and lastly tell her that i really wanted to chat with her in the msn than rather doing my own stuff.Great ending right?Only if i am patience enough.Sorry.

That was last night incident.I can said it was some misunderstanding.Next time i will be more careful with my MSN nick.

So wake up this afternoon and realise my brother bring his girlfriend home.She is a cute girl with a sweet smile.Hee.Then make myself some ham with bread and milk.Yummy~Watch abit of tv then someone call.YES.Kaka call me.WeeeEeeeW.He is away frm home and yet he still think and care for me.Thank you and dun keep asking me to drink water.phew~Hee.

I hope it can rain cats and dogs and mices and hamsters.I still love the cooling weather.

I am getting better.And stronger each day.Drink more water lor.eeewww~

I got nobody in the first place and i believe i can survive thru.

Think i can start my revision tml.woooow~

*10 more days to fight against pox pox.



Nutty go fcuk@4.24pm

No comments: