Honestly,i am still feeling down.I can't control my emotion.Anyway,thank to someone who call me up this few days and check how i am doing and help me to solve my problems.You know who you are.Thanks boy!Muacks~
I went to CP this afternoon and meet rita to get back my geography answer booklet.Then shop around get myself lunch.Ohh.I get myself the Camomile Tea that Kaka recommened me.Okay,i know in the first place i am stubborn not to get the tea.HAHA.No harm trying the tea but the tea bag really smell like hamster.Can you imagine soaking a hamster in a cup of hot water.ARGH~I think it should call the Hamomile Tea.And i add abit of honey,it taste much better.HAHA.
I did my revision and i really try my best to concentrate on my studies.Things dun seen to work.But i try.
Well,i am not going to cut my hair and i am going clubbling this saturday.Hmm.I dun wan those nonsense "things" and "people" to bother me.I dun have time for that.
And i really wish to get thru O level exam as soon as possible.It totally screw me up.Fuck.
Nutty go fcuk@01.33am

No comments:
Post a Comment