Friday, October 14

fuck me

Fuck me for my sturbborness.

And thank to my sturbborness i am down with flu.

Crappy day in school.Nothing much.Joke and fool around with my classmate.Got back my report book.And was like WTF?!

The only part that i like the most for my report book is the comments.

Comments:A jovial student.Li Ting is able to interact well with her peers.She has self-confident but needs to set her priorities right.She needs to keep on trying to achieve a better result.

Hmm.Not toally truth.I am a jovial student.Agree.I can interact well with my peers.Agree.She has self confident?!.Dun think so.She needs to keep on trying to achieve a better result.They are correct.

I should not bitch around in class.
I should not fool around with my Sayang.
I should not gossip with my classmates.
I should not crack those dirty jokes
I should not be so horny in class.
And i should not be sleeping beauty in class.

ARGH~I gonna miss my classmates.Recently,i have been hanging out with my other classmates during recess time.And i dun really got a chance to eat with them.Cause i dun really mix with their 'group'.I can siad that they are helpful and somehow humorous.Ohh.Those malay guys never fail to understand my dirty jokes too.HAHA.




Nutty go fcuk@1.22pm

No comments: