Saturday, September 17

NONO

So sad.Aizhen did not send me my sayang foto.ARGH~

Thanks God.Or should i thanks him?My foilo dateline is push to monday.Can i put it that way.HAHA.This few nights was like hell to me,struggling thru my foilo but i manage to survive.So dun worry for me.Dun forgot Kaka that give me those funny ideas,like the M&M trolley or the turtle trolley drawing,it really did help me althought some look kinda funny.HAHA.

Firstly i want apologise to Dora.I am not angry or trying to give u a cold shoulder.I am just too tired and dunnoe how to answer ur qns in msn.Cause u really ask me funny qns.BTW,thankz for ur concern.I am fine.

Secondly,u no need to apologise to me in your pervious entry.Cause u did nothing wrong to me.But to youself and those people who care for you.You start to lost all your confidence n faith when u encounted setback n even give up.I am not upset or what.Just disappointed.I din noe u give up so easily.Have u forgetten how u tell me that u has a passion in haridressing course and those hair show???I noe u dun like the tamaris skool but dun tell me u dun like hairdressing liao hor...Just hang on with the passion and at least try,please.You have my support.

Hmm.Think my foilo is going to finish although i still have development of ideas,working drawing ,material list,production plan etc.OMG still got some many but who cares.HAHA.Sure can finish de lar.Wahahahahaha.

MIND over DICK please.Haa.



Nutty Go fcuk@4.12am

No comments: