I AM DAMN BORED...
No skool for me today,tot of meeting dora for dinner or maybe some shopping but the past few days i had being meeting her so kinda of boring looking at her.HAHA.BTW dora u really have mood swing although u din realize it and i can't understand your mentality too.Maybe different people have different view and thinking.Was like hallo.I ask you to go for your singing session but you insist to company me hor.HAHA but oso must thank for coming down to company me.
So how was the honey slice cake.Mrs SLJ favourite okay that cost only $1 and can make her soooooo happy.HAHA.So sorry,my mum pork rib kinda disappointing.Tot you said want to learn to bake cake? So better ask your dad whether ur hse that one is oven anot.Looking forward.If i am not wrong,how abt baby pizza???ahahaha.Maybe must wait for 2 years.
Later then study for my test,i am too lazy to move around.Ohh.I upload one of my sec4 pic.(below*)Please laugh off your ass off.The pic was like so OMG.
Nutty go fcuk@4.57pm

No comments:
Post a Comment