Saturday, September 24

ARGH

I hate my brother.He took away my last very last cigarette.ARGH.Although he sometime give me but this was the sec time he steal my cigraette.He so tricky,i should change the place where i hide my cigarette.ahaha.

Can i just said that the yesterday was damn lousy.Excpet the person i am going with brighten my day.Thanks god.The moive was lousy,the dinner was lousy,the human crowd was lousy.ARGH.

Thankz to the 'missions' everynight,i am getting headache when i wake up this few days.OMG.So long never play fone sex liao.HAHA.So fun man.Dora toking to a caucasian fishball.Baby acting china girl.I am laughing like hell.n dun forget about the threesome.Was like so boring and want me to make the licking sound.The guy make the sound like eating watermelon.Really cannot make it.I oso not bad, my moan can turn the guy on.ahahaha."So are u jerking?"..."Tell me when you are cuming"..."You wanna second round?"... ahahaha.

What a boring saturday afternoon,tot of going to sing k-box.Kinda addicted again.HAHA.Once again i am too bored so look thru some of my files n found this picture and realize that i am really damn horny n drity girl.OMG.(*below)





Nutty go fcuk@6.39pm

No comments: