Argh...i wan to get out of this shit.YES.no more shit.NO MORE.
Is saturday afternoon,trying to do my foilo.Sick and tired.I need a rest.I felt so useless.My mum leg problem seen to be getting serious.Everytime she tell me how pain is her leg.What do u expect me to answer her back.If i can do anything for her.I will.Chop my leg and give it to her.Honestly,i dun mind.
Is there anything better shit i can do to make my mum feel better.I can't bear to see her suffer anymore.All i can do was to do my folio and stare at my computer screen typing my blog telling people how upset am i.Fuck.
The one who can love you
Without ever judging you
The one that stays when the others already left you
I say that if it's a friend
Then you have succeeded in your life
You already found the evening star
And you're not alone anymore on the road...
I hope i have find the evening star...
Nutty go fcuk@4.21pm

No comments:
Post a Comment