I have come to a point that i realise friends are very important to me...
I tot i am nobody to anyone but when i did...some one will tell me that i am special to him...u always melt my heart with honey...u make me feel so special... u r just a simple girl but did u noe that u make a big different in my life... knowing u completely change my life
We make a promise that we will share happiness n sorrow....so no one can break it
Sorry that i doubt ur words...coz i can't believe wad i did make a different in your life...i dun have such a power...all i did was wad a friend suppose to do...did i go beyond...i dun believe there is "beyond"...between friends.... you guys was always there right me when i am wrong... guide me on the right track... keep me moving when i am tired...
Somehow going one whole round...tot i have found the true frens...but end up i realise was THEM...
We vain together...shopping together...enjoy life together...open concert together...wad can i said...
I LOVE U GUYS....really really thank god...i found them...
Nutty Go fcuk@00.53am

No comments:
Post a Comment