Tuesday, July 26

saddy

Sometime i wonder what i can do to make my frens feel better...

I dun mind to cry with u ....i dun mind u share ur problmes with me..

But i do mind when u hide ur feelings from me...

I dun wan to be that kind of fren that can only share happiness with...

I want u to share ur everythings with me...

The Tears...the Laughter... the smile...anything

No matter sad or happy...

I am always here with u to hold u thru...

I maybe standing behind u...

But when u fail...

I am right behind u to hold on u....

I dun wan u to suffer alone...

Because i am willing to suffer wif u...

How can i be so selfish...

To see u cry n i am here smiling happily...

Dun ask me to do that...

U should noe that....I will never do that....

I promise...



Nutty Go fcuk@1.19am

No comments: