Saturday, July 23

I HATE MY DAD

I HATE MY DAD....

Last nite went to 7-11...then to dear hse slack till 6 plus...we went home n decided to eat breakfast at plaza de MAC...HAHA...gossip those passerby n give them names...LOL..So i tot will be a brand new day...some more later i still have D&T lesson...so happily went home n can take ard 2 hr plus nap ...n people guess wad ...i end up taking my nap at the staircase...while waiting for miracle...

Being lock outside the hse for more than 2 hrs...i was so helpless...I RELLY WANT TO SKIN MY DAD ALIVE...I EVEN WANT TO TEAR DOWN THE DOOR....KNOCK DOWN THE DOOR...KICK DOWN THE DOOR....ROAR~...wad the fuck lor...was not the first time liao...then i use my neighbour fone call my brother hope he can pick up the fone since the fone onli beside him...but he was sleeping like a PIG...ARGH...HE WAS THE ANOTHER ASSHOLE I WANT TO SKIN ALIVE....then almost 10 ....my dad come out to throw rubbish...ARGH~...scream at him then he blame me not telling him i am going out...sneak out the hse still dare to blame him...make mi more HOT...faster take a shower then rush to skool...

This coming monday...i am going to lock my dad outside the hse for 2 hrs then for my brother lighter punishment....1 h will do...i dun care i just dun care...must teach them a lesson...ROAR~

FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.

My eyes is pop out.My hand is aching.My head is bloating.I am totally drain out.

I feel like a half dead zombie walking ard in D&T room...end up i am the first one who turn up ...by then it was already 10.30am...n there was few sec 4 students...after awhile onli aizhen n siti came...i must well dun come...fix some part of my trolley...then cut few pieces of wood...was already 12 plus...Mr Tsung still want me to stay n mark out the measurment...i was like halo~...but end up he let me off...but monday must go mark out...reach home take a nap...too tired...ARGH~...

No dinner tonite...tink i want to run away ...run to monster carebear hse...then eat at her hse coffee shop....finally i can eat human food...HAHA...actually dun feel like staying over nite coz i still have D&T to design n physics homework....hmmm...but i dun wan to disappoint momnster carebear....going to pack my bag ....LOL

Dear hope u are getting better...seeing u last nite...heart pain ...must faster recover then handsome go town area....if anything nite time boring can try to call monster carebear hse but is look for me....HAHA...erm wan another round of 7-11 i oso dun mind....LOL



Nutty Go Fcuk@19.50pm

No comments: